Thursday, February 16, 2006

you're looking skinny like a model...

Seven reasons why I would drop everything to be with Conor Oberst of Bright Eyes:

1. " You will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will.
You? Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will."
~You will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will.

2. "Oh you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet that hold the earth in place."
~Oh You are the Roots That Sleep Beneath My Feet That Hold the Earth in Place

3. "My compass spins, the wilderness remains."
~Make War

4. "And so I raise my glass to symmetry
To the second hand and its accuracy
To the actual size of everything"
~I Believe in Symmetry

5. "And the sidewalk holds diamonds like the jewelry store case
They argue walk this way, no, walk this way"
~Landlocked Blues

6. "So let's hold up our fists to the flame in the sky
to block out the light that is reaching for our eyes
because it would blind us. It will blind us."
~A Song to Pass the Time

7. "i need something i want to be close to
and i scream, but i still don't know why i do it
because the sound never stays it just swells and decays
so what is the point?"
~The City Has Sex

(picture courtesy of www.thestoryinthesoil.com)

No comments: