Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm like "What, kid, what"

An assortment of reasons why I don't think Slug of Atmosphere is ugly:

1) "Let the man's worth stand behind his words." ~Travel (Remix)

2) "Don't know what I'm trying to write/ But there's a part of me that keeps dying that night" ~That Night

3) "It hurts to watch Lucy lose a dream/ I've had the pleasure of seeing our hero kick and scream/ And when she calms down I'll turn the sound down/ And put my arms around the little lost and found..." ~Modern Man's Hustle

4) "No, onion bun, onion bun" ~Free or Dead

5) "I've had a little bit too much to think tonight" ~In My Continental

6) "Do I sound mad? Well I guess I'm a little pissed/ Every action has a point, five points make a fist/ You close em', you swing em', it's hurts when it hits/ And the truth can be a bitch, but if the boot fits" ~Fuck You Lucy

7) "The clouds ran away, opened up the sky/ And one by one I watched every constellation die" ~Always Coming Back Home To You

8) "This world is a vampire, she eats her kids/ Let's hide the bodies under the bridge/ This country's a vampire, she eats her kids/ Let's hide the bodies under the bridge/ This city's a vampire, she eats her kids/ Let's hide the bodies under the bridge" ~Vampires

9) "Writers never die." ~WND


(picture courtesy of
...)

No comments: